CBSE class 12th Maths exam was held on 21st March 2017. We are here to present analysis of Maths paper of 2017 so that you can get good CBSE Result 2018
Maths paper has always been concern of many student as it was considered one of the toughest subject.
The Maths paper was better than previous year’s question paper although, it was a bit lengthy students found some questions lengthy. 80 to 90 percent question was predictable and were from textbook. The student who worked hard can easily score 90 plus marks in maths also average student and below average student can also score good marks.
HOTS (High Order Thinking Skill) Questions– This year the number of HOTS questions has decreased but 10 percent question set the difficulty level high.
The paper was of 100 marks and it comprises of 30 questions out of which:
- 6 Questions are of 1 marks each
- 6 Questions are of 2 marks each
- 10 Questions are of 3 marks each
- 8 Questions are of 4 marks each
Chapter wise Marks distribution (This should be focused to get good CBSE Result 2018 )
Chapter 1- Relations and Functions (10 Marks)
- Transitive and equivalence relations.
- One to one and onto functions
- Composite Functions
- The inverse of a function.
- Binary operations.
Chapter 2- Algebra (13 Marks) CBSE Result 2018
Chapter 3- Calculus (44 Marks)
- Continuity and differentiability
- Applications of Derivatives
- Applications of the Integrals
- Differential Equations
Chapter 4- Vectors and 3-D Geometry (17 Marks)
- Three – dimensional Geometry
Chapter 5- Linear Programming (06 Marks) CBSE Result 2018
- objective function
- different types of linear programming problems
- feasible and infeasible regions
- feasible and infeasible solutions
- optimal feasible solutions
Chapter 6- Probability (10 Marks)
- Conditional probability
- multiplication theorem on probability
- independent event
- Baye’s theorem
- Random variable and its probability distribution
- mean and variance of a random variable
- binomial distribution
- CBSE 12th Board Maths Last Year Paper Download here
- Chemistry Previous Year Question Paper